Saturday, November 28, 2009

Rough month

It has been very rough going this past month or so, running to and from the doctors/nursing home, my father-in-law has just lost his other leg to diabetes this past month, along with failing eyesight, but we finally got him home just before thanksgiving which is what we have to be thankful for!!!

During this time I was able to find some guys to play D&D again, but it is 3.5 (ughh). Oh well beggars can not be choosers and the guys I am playing with are really friendly and eventually I may run my 2nd edition game with them as I am the old guy and they do not know much about 2nd edition. One thing we all agree on is that 4th edition is certainly not the way to go as none of us like it or even understand all of the new rules.

I hope to begin blogging regularly again as I will now write about not just 2nd edition thoughts/ideas, but also include the notes on our characters in game play of the 3.5 campaign we have started.

No comments:

Post a Comment